Friday 6 September 2013

Spring is here!


“Can words describe the fragrance of the

 very breath of spring?”

Neltje Blanchan



Aren't those just beautiful words?  As the days shorten to the north, we at the tip of the African continent, have our trees bursting forth teeny leaves and spring buds hinting of a glorious display to come. Just love the Azalea blooms and the flowers on the tree in my courtyard.




And in keeping with spring and bursting forth!! 

I have been busy as a bee making Granny Squares in many hues and colours, to send to lovely ladies I have met in a Granny Square Swop around the World.  Can't wait to start receiving my squares .. I will be donating the blanket made from the squares when it's done.



Until next time
Cheers Pat


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment ~ hearing from you makes my day ~